Decision-Making Tools for
Smart People with Ambitious Goals
You got to an old page. I only do individual tutorials as part of the Thinking Lab these days.
I also teach thinking skills in one-on-one telephone tutorials. Tutorials permit you a chance to get feedback on how to use the tactics to think through your particular issues.
I offer tutorials on many different topics, including each of the topics covered in Thinking Tactics.
Tutorial Intro Package: Five 1-hour sessions to go through the material in Thinking Tactics. Package includes the Thinking Tactics workbook, laminated summary sheet, pamphlet, and 2 months in The Thinking Lab. Package price: $750. Read more about Thinking Tactics here or sign up for the tutorial intro package here.
If you are interested in other topics, I can give tutorials on any of these application areas:
- Time Management: Tools for figuring out priorities, making a plan for your time, and following through on the plan so work finished.
- Project Planning: Tools for juggling long-term uncertainties with the need for continual short-term progress, and for planning without overplanning.
- Thinking Under Pressure: Tools for keeping a clear head for problem-solving and decision-making, clarifying motivation, and maintaining good judgment despite strong emotions.
- Communication Prep: Tools for collecting thoughts, in order to identify what to say and how to say it (or write it).
- Learning and Discovery: Tools for actively processing incoming information (from others or your own observation) so it will be mentally organized when you need it.
(Feel free to contact me about other topics you'd be interested in.)
What Tutorials are Not: The tutorials are not general coaching sessions. I only schedule tutorials when there is a particular thinking lesson to be taught, not for giving general advice.
Cost: $150 per person, per hour. Sorry, no discount for duos. Pay for single hours here.
Special Tutorial Intro Package: Five 1-hour sessions to go through the material in Thinking Tactics. Package includes the Thinking Tactics workbook, laminated summary sheet, pamphlet, and 2 months regular membership in The Thinking Lab (a $50 value). Package price: $625. Read more about Thinking Tactics here or sign up for the tutorial intro package here.
Scheduling: We schedule sessions at our mutual convenience.
Not everyone is right for the tutorial program, and I don't always have time to take on new individual clients. If you'd like to discuss whether we should hold tutorials, please email me.