How Can Your Business Develop
a Culture of Active Thinking?
Consider Management Consulting
with Jean Moroney
Besides running your team members through workshops on Thinking Tactics, what can you do to create a culture of active thinking in your corporation? Depending on the situation, many follow up programs are possible, such as:
- Weekly email tips on how to use Thinking Tactics specifically for your team
- Individualized tutorial programs for team members needing specific skills
- Follow-up mastery classes for team members covering additional tactics
- Follow-up team work sessions on how to get specific bogged-down projects moving forward (in-person or by teleconference)
- Surveys on who is using the tactics, why, and why not
- Training for early-adopters for how they could mentor other people on the team to use the tactics
Please email me to arrange a free 1-hour consultation on how to develop a culture of active thinking in your corporation.