Do You Get Frustrated
by the Slow Pace of Progress?
Are You Ready
to Unleash the Power of Your Mind?
Jean Moroney teaches entrepreneurial-minded people--from executives to solopreneurs--how to more effectively put their minds to work to achieve their goals. They learn mental tools to solve problems faster, make better decisions, and get projects finished.
Is this you?
- You like to work. You are productive. You value your career. But sometimes, something's off kilter--you're overloaded, or unmotivated, or just not following through as you'd expect to. You'd like some help regaining your balance but...
- You are irritated by advice that comes down to either "try harder" or "work smarter." You are already in focus, working hard. If it were obvious how to work "smarter," you would be doing it already. You want practical, actionable ideas, and...
- You're not interested in gimmicks, but you are game to "test drive" tactics that can help, if they are explained in rational terms you can understand, not vague, woo-woo blather. You're on the premise of understanding the things you deal with, because...
- You're independent. Whether you work for yourself or a big company, you know that your success and happiness depend on you. But you'd like more skill at troubleshooting the work in front of you today.
You're in the right place if you want to get more done--or rather, more of the most important things done--with the effort you're willing to invest.
- Free Smarter Starter Kit
- Hire Jean to speak at your next meeting, conference or event
- Buy the Tap Your Own Brilliance MP3 or CD set
What people have said about Jean Moroney's corporate programs:
Andrew Layman, Product Unit Manager, Microsoft
writes: "I met Jean Moroney [some] years ago at a conference when we sat
together at the same table for breakfast, and, when I learned that she was a
professional coach in improved thinking techniques, naturally I asked her
for some advice. She gave me one idea, a process she called 'thinking on
paper,' and I tried it out for the next six months and noticed a
considerable improvement in my ability to get my mind around some tricky
"When Jean offered to give a free, short workshop to my team at Microsoft, I invited her in and the results were positive: a month later, many of the participants were still using the techniques (a key measure, in my mind, of whether a class has delivered actual value!). Since then, Jean has returned several times to teach larger classes at Microsoft, including two days of training for the Windows Mentoring Ring. Attendee feedback has been broadly positive, with many reporting that the class — unlike any other classes they had taken — gave them a systematic method for sustained, efficient thinking on complex problems."
John Allison, Former Chairman & CEO, BB&T, one of the nation's largest financial holding companies, writes: "Having participated in the 'Thinking Tactics' course, I would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their thinking methods. The course is particularly helpful in bringing to consciousness practical techniques to focus your thought process and overcome thinking inertia. Every participant in the course I attended found it to be extremely helpful."