Make the Best Use of Your Mind by
Learning to "Think on Paper"
Pamphlet and CD Mini-Course
"Thinking on Paper" is the #1 Thinking Tactic to Help You Get Unstuck in Your Thinking
"Thinking on Paper" is a general purpose thinking tactic you can use to help you:
- hold in mind the wider context
- guide thinking purposefully toward the goal
- quickly return to a train of thought after an interruption
- stay calm and in control, even when the subject seems overwhelming
"When I get overwhelmed with too many options, I use thinking on paper to
organize my goals and decide which ones are priorities, then assign myself
concrete tasks that will drive me forward to the priority goals."
You Can Learn it from a Pamphlet
"Thinking on Paper" is a simple technique, you can learn from reading my 14-page pamphlet, which explains how, when and why to use "Thinking on Paper," and includes an exercise so you can try it. The pamphlet is only $6.95. (Quantity discounts are available.)
"After reading the pamphlet, my husband and I put "thinking on paper" into practice. It has been helpful. For example, writing out our thoughts led to us to hire a new employee for our construction business. I liked that Jean didn't just make statements, she explained everything so that anyone could understand. I continue to incorporate this into my daily life."
Or Learn From People Who Use It
When you're learning a new tactic, it helps to get some extra guidance, and to hear different viewpoints. In my 1-hour CD, Making the Best Use of Your Mind with "Thinking on Paper," I discuss "Thinking on Paper" with two other people who use the tactic regularly.
In this 60-minute CD you will:
- Hear three people discuss the benefits they've gotten from "thinking on paper"
- Hear frank advice as to whether you really need to follow the "rules" for "thinking on paper"
- Get help picking a topic to try it out on, then practice "thinking on paper"
- Get troubleshooting tips on what to do if you can't keep up with your thoughts, you hit a dead end, you don't know what to write, or you feel strain
Making the Best Use of Your Mind with 'Thinking on Paper' comes with one copy of the pamphlet. (You are encouraged to read before listening to the CD.) This mini-course of CD and pamphlet on "thinking on paper" is just $29.95. Order it here.
"Perhaps we are conditioned in a highly-technical
society to dismiss or completely overlook the simple. It's
amazing how such a relatively easy technique can be so helpful,
and prove to be a launching pad leading to greater mental clarity."
- Buy the CD "Making the Best Use of Your Mind with 'Thinking on Paper'" $29.95—1 pamphlet included
- Buy the pamphlet only or order extra copies to go with the CD
Your order will be mailed to you within two business days.
Refund Policy: 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Return the material for a