Self-Leadership Programs for
Leaders and Doers
Jean Moroney works with executives and entrepreneurs who want to do a better job thinking on their feet, getting their points across, and taking action. As a result of working with Jean, they become better, faster problem-solvers, more confident decision-makers, and more reliable and resilient self-starters.
Is this you?
Corporations work with Jean when they have one or more of the following problems:
- Despite a dynamic workplace, good people are burning out due to the pressure
- Smart, enthusiastic people are doing hard work that's not paying off the way it should
- Team members are so passionate about their individual points of view that they have trouble reaching consensus
Participants in Jean's programs walk away with:
- Actionable next steps that eliminate their feeling of overload
- Confidence they can make the toughest decisions without regrets
- Resilience in dealing with defensiveness in others and themselves
- Regenerated motivation for work that had been dragging
- Newfound confidence that out-of-control projects can be lassoed and tamed
- Free "Smarter" Starter Kit
- Hire Jean to speak at your next meeting, conference or event
- Buy the "Tap Your Own Brilliance" MP3 or CD set
What people have said about Jean Moroney's corporate programs:
Andrew Layman, Product Unit Manager, Microsoft
writes: "I met Jean Moroney [some] years ago at a conference when we sat
together at the same table for breakfast, and, when I learned that she was a
professional coach in improved thinking techniques, naturally I asked her
for some advice. She gave me one idea, a process she called 'thinking on
paper,' and I tried it out for the next six months and noticed a
considerable improvement in my ability to get my mind around some tricky
"When Jean offered to give a free, short workshop to my team at Microsoft, I invited her in and the results were positive: a month later, many of the participants were still using the techniques (a key measure, in my mind, of whether a class has delivered actual value!). Since then, Jean has returned several times to teach larger classes at Microsoft, including two days of training for the Windows Mentoring Ring. Attendee feedback has been broadly positive, with many reporting that the class — unlike any other classes they had taken — gave them a systematic method for sustained, efficient thinking on complex problems."
John Allison, Former Chairman & CEO, BB&T, one of the nation's largest financial holding companies, writes: "Having participated in the 'Thinking Tactics' course, I would recommend it to anyone who wants to improve their thinking methods. The course is particularly helpful in bringing to consciousness practical techniques to focus your thought process and overcome thinking inertia. Every participant in the course I attended found it to be extremely helpful."